Posed standing, full-length, are: George Phillips, E.E. White, H.M. Dellinger, M.W. Beveridge, H.S. Millard, Samuel G. Walker, Doug Clagett, W.H. Morrison, and S.S. Wilson.
Working drawing showing inscriptions of famous names and states for stained glass skylights and lantern lights in the curtains of the Thomas Jefferson building as diagrams.
Working drawing showing brickwork of second floor of south portion of octagonal reading room as plans, sections, and elevations.
Title devised by Library staff. Caption on drawing: "South return of west main bldg. & stonework on elevator shaft." Sheet no. 28.
Title devised by Library staff. Caption on drawing: "Detail drawing of colonnade, second story, corner pavilions." Sheet no. 41.
Photograph shows Carroll Row, a block of five houses at 1st & A Street, SE, razed in 1887 for construction of the Library of Congress Thomas Jefferson Building. Includes the sign "Architect."
Title devised by Library staff. In album: Photographs of the construction of the Library of Congress Thomas Jefferson Building, vol. 2, between leaves 67 and 68. No. 49.
Working drawing showing ironwork for lantern light frames of the Thomas Jefferson building as details, including sills, lintels, seat brackets, and stacks, as details. Signed: "Bernard R. Green, Superintendent ... more