Xi Tai zou shu : er juan
Two chapters; because a title is lacking, one cannot know whether this compilation of memorials to the throne represents a complete record. Memorials recorded herein date from August 1616, when the author, Wang Xiangheng, was commissioned by the Emperor to serve as an inspector in Nanhe Dao, to October 1618, when he was commissioned to serve as inspector in Zhi Li.
Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
December 20, 1934 LL525387.
明末刻本 四冊一函 八行十八字 版匡高21.0寬13.8公分.
八行十八字. Eight lines, with eighteen characters per line.