U.S. Veterans Hospital, Jefferson Barracks, Storehouse, VA Medical Center, Jefferson Barracks Division 1 Jefferson Barracks Drive, Saint Louis, Independent City, MO
Significance: The storehouse was completed in 1926 as part of additions and modifications at the hospital that were carried out in the last half of the 1920s. The building has continued to serve as a storage facility at the St. Louis VA Medical Center, Jefferson Barracks Division, from the 1920s through the present time.
Survey number: HABS MO-1943-H
Building/structure dates: 1926 Initial Construction