U.S. Naval Base, Pearl Harbor, Steel Storehouse, Intersection of Seventh Street & Avenue E, Pearl City, Honolulu County, HI
- Upscale 2x7680x6176
Significance: It is located within the Pearl Harbor National Historic Landmark. It is significant as a major component of the ship repair function of the Pearl Harbor Naval Base during WWI, and was part of a core grouping of buildings in the initial base. It was originally constructed in 1916 as a steel storehouse to protect the material used in ship repairs. Facility 13 also supports a grouping of historic facilities visible along Seventh Street outside the Controlled Industrial Area.
Survey number: HABS HI-462
Building/structure dates: 1916 Initial Construction
National Register of Historic Places NRIS Number: 66000940