U.S. Naval Base, Pearl Harbor, Naval Air Base Temporary Storehouse, Avoget Street and Ranger Loop, Pearl City, Honolulu County, HI
Significance: Facility No. 184 is associated with the build-up of facilities at the Naval Air Station during WWII. It is related in function, although not in design, to the other nearby storehouses. This grouping within the Ranger Loop triangle is associated with the support of aircraft carrier operations during WWII. This storehouse remains as integral part of this early 1940s group of Naval Air Station buildings. Facility No. 184 has high integrity and is a contributing element to the Pearl Harbor National Historic Landmark.
Survey number: HABS HI-418
Building/structure dates: 1942 Initial Construction
National Register of Historic Places NRIS Number: 66000940