[Survey of the original landholdings in Washington D.C. in the area bounded by The Mall, North Capitol St., Tiber Creek, N St. N.W., and Seventh St. N.W.] /
Cadastral map showing tracts dated 1687 thru 1794 of which 3 are named "Port Royal," "Gleanings," and "Youngsborough."
"The annexed plat ... made by Order of the Hon. the Judges of the Circuit Court ... according to the instructions of Plaintiff's Counsels ..."
Certified in ink by "Surveyors Office, 29th Nov. 1858."
Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
Includes text and statistical tables.
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.