Mt. Vernon Mansion, West, or Original Front originally built in 1743 by Lawrence Washington, and extended in 1784-5 by General Washington. It is 96 feet long by 30 feet wide
- Upscale 2x7680x3948
On mount: N. G. Johnson, photographer, 309 9th St., Washington, D.C. Only authorized publisher of Mount Vernon Views.
Title from item.
Forms part of the Marian S. Carson Collection at the Library of Congress.
Library of Congress
No known restrictions on publication.