Map of landholdings in the part of Prince George's County (Md.) that is now central Washington D.C.
Shows landholdings as of "1784."
Depths shown by soundings.
Pen-and-ink (black and purple) on tracing linen.
Title devised by cataloger.
Probably traced by Joseph M. Toner from the original map by Beatty and Orme.
From the Joseph Meredith Toner Collection in LC Manuscript Division.
Oriented with north to the right.
Stained and fold-lined.
Includes notes and index of survey points.
On verso in lead pencil: Beatty and Orme, no. 5.
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.