Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, 615 Sixth Avenue, South, Nashville, Davidson County, TN
Significance: The design for the Holy Trinity Episcopal Church has been attributed to the architectural firm of Wills and Dudley of New York. Begun in 1852, Holy Trinity was modeled after an English parish church, reflecting a type of design for which Frank Wills was renowned. It is acclaimed as one of the outstanding examples of the early Gothic Revival style in Tennessee.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-22
Survey number: HABS TN-135
Building/structure dates: 1887 Initial Construction