PICRYL
PICRYLThe World's Largest Public Domain Source
Dellingshausenite matusekabel / Chapel of the family Dellinghshausen

Dellingshausenite matusekabel / Chapel of the family Dellinghshausen

description

Summary

Dellingshausenite matusekabel Käsmu kabeli juures. Käsmu poolsaar kuulus Aaspere mõisa juurde, mida omas baltisaksa aadlipere von Dellingshausen 1798. aastast kuni 1919. aastani, mil mõis riigistati..- - -.Chapel of the family Dellinghshausen by the chapel of Käsmu. The Käsmu peninsula belonged to the Aaspere manor, which was owned by the Baltic German noble family von Dellingshausen from 1798 till 1919, when all large landholdings were nationalised and later resold to farmers by the young republic of Estonia...ca 1900..Viitekood / Reference code:.EAA.1451.1.109.3.9..Kirje andmebaasis FOTIS / Description in the database FOTIS:.www.ra.ee/fotis/index.php?type=2&id=9527 ( http://www.ra.ee/fotis/index.php?type=2&id=9527 )

place

Location

Lille 3, Käsmu, 45601 Lääne-Viru maakond, Estonia59.60295, 25.91779
Google Map of 59.60295277777778, 25.91778888888889
create

Source

National Archives of Estonia
copyright

Copyright info

No known copyright restrictions