"Video courtesy of the Port of Goderich."
A Time Lapse video of Goderich's Olde Canadian Pacific Rail Station moving 250 meters to it's new location closer to Lake Huron. The 400 ton Station was built in 1907, it's last passenger train left the platform in 1956, and the last train to leave was on August 3, 1988. This video was shot over 4 days of the last 2 weeks of the Stations move. It took Laurie McCulloch Building Moving 3 months to prepare and move the building
Videography by George Zoethout
Edit by Jeremy Penn
Music: Star Lake
Artist: Jef White