Andrew Nations House, Northeast corner of intersection of Redwing & Bernhard Roads, Peachtree City, Fayette County, GA
Significance: The Andrew Nations House is significant as an excellent example if a vernacular farmhouse in rural Georgia. It is representative of the abandoned farmhouses that became a feature of the southern landscape after the boll weevil destroyed crops in the 1910s and the Great Depression on the 1930s. It is also significant as one of eight contributing farmhouses in the Redwine Road Rural District located in southwest Fayette County; the district is a sparsely developed, scattered rural kinship community whose settlement dates to the mid-1800s.
Survey number: HABS GA-2306
Building/structure dates: ca. 1920 Initial Construction